Courses for our corporate customers are held either at our Training Centre in Coventry or on-site at the customer’s premises.
For self sponsored (private individuals), all courses are held at the Training Centre. Please note that we are unable to offer courses for CPCS cards. We are only able to offer construction equipment courses to corporate clients, or self sponsored clients who have access to the machine.
The Centre facilities include:
- 10,000 square feet of heated indoor practical training area
- 20,000 square feet of outdoor practical training area
- Fully equipped modern lecture rooms
- Racking systems
- High stacking facilities
- Electric, diesel and LPG counterbalance lift trucks
- Reach trucks
- Pedestrian controlled machines
- Hand held abrasive wheel training facilities
- Man Up Very Narrow Aisle Order Picker truck
- On-site parking for delegates
- Refreshment facilities
Customers are most welcome to visit the Centre to inspect the facilities and high standard of training we offer.
The Train-a-Lift Centre is situated at:
Curriers Close (off Charter Avenue)
We are close to the A45 trunk road and within easy reach from the motorway network (M1, M5, M6, M40, M42, M45 and M69). Number 18 or 18A bus service stops 100 metres from the training centre and the nearest train station is Tile Hill, which is a short walk away (see map)
For a map click here.