Why Use an Accredited Training Provider?
The Health & Safety Executive's recognition of accrediting bodies is intended to promote professional and consistent training standards and to help employers select good quality training.
Although accreditation by recognised accrediting bodies is voluntary, the use by an employer of an Accredited Training Provider gives considerable assurance that the training provided will be at least to the standard described in the Health & Safety Commission's Code of Practice & Guidance. We are continuously monitored by ITSSAR and must pass their standard of excellence in order to keep our accreditation.
Train-a-Lift Ltd is an Accredited Training Provider:
- For our Fork Lift Safety Courses we are accredited by ITSSAR (Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register) - www.itssar.org.uk.
- For our Hiab Crane Lorry Loader Courses, we are accredited by ALLMI (Association of Lorry Loaders and Manufacturers - www.allmi.com).
- We are also quality assessed to BS EN ISO9001:2000 by BVQI - www.bvqi.com.
This means that...
As an accredited company:
- We use qualified and experienced instructors only
- We follow course syllabuses approved by the accrediting body, and train to their approved standards
- We are subject to regular monitoring visits by the accrediting body
- Our training is carried out in appropriate premises, which may be a dedicated training centre or an area set aside for the purpose at an employer's premises.
You can be sure that any training we carry out is of the highest standard and complies with all HSC recommendations.